Wednesday, September 10, 2008

End of California...

We are now in Provo after spending the summer in Huntington Beach. We miss the beach and the friends we made there, but we are glad to be back in Provo close(r) to family and finishing school! Here are a few pictures of the last days...
We went to the San Diego temple one night. I always wanted to get married in that temple and going made me sad that I didn't. It was soo beautiful, beyond words! I love that temple (don't worry I love Timp temple too)!
We went out to dinner one night to celebrate our friend's birthday. This is a picture of Ave and I before.
This was after dinner at a park. Avery was in LOVE with her little boy. She would just watch him and laugh at anything he would do, even if it was trying to get away from her (which he was a lot of the time).
This is Avery during the packing process. She is wondering why I am not playing with her and why out house was all out of sorts.
A couple of days before we left we went to this beach that had a huge rock to jump off of. This is Avery and Michael on our way back, aren't they just the cutest! Love them!

7 comments:

Dawn, said...

We so love California, and are thankful for the year we spent there during Shawn's residency! Great memories, we cruised from one end to the other. Glad you had a wonderful summer there!

Beth said...

What a fun summer, I wish Addie and I could have come out to go to the beach with you and little missy!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Glad you are back and settled in.

Love you

Beth said...

So I finally got to a computer with sound and showed Addie the video of Avery crawling and when you told Avery to say bye bye Addie goes "BYE!". She got SO excited when she saw her little cousin!

Page said...

Your blue silky shirt is too cute! Where'd you get it??

The Cochran Family said...

Wow, this reminds me of our ealry marriage. We moved 10 times in 7 years! I think we are sticking this time though :) Looks like yall had fun in Cali though! Happy unpacking :) PS I agree that blue shirt is stinkin cute!

Lisha said...

Too bad we couldn't have made it there to visit!