Monday, May 19, 2008

O'Daddy'O

Here are some pictures of Avery and her Daddy, who she loves very much. She gets excited when he comes home from work and the days she wakes up in the morning and Dad is there. I love to see the two of them together! Here are some shots within the last month with them having some fun!Super BABY!

Getting some laundry done...

Avery helping Daddy set up her crib.

Trying to watch TV as Daddy changes her diaper.

Taking a walk on the beach. We joked that Michael is the pregnant one now...



9 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

They are so cute. When we were there Michael was so good with Avery...I loved it.

Lisha said...

You've got a good man, I don't think I'd ever get Nate to have the baby in the pack. Cute pics, I love the superman one, her face is precious!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Your family is SOOO darling!!! I know I'm out of the loop, but what ARE you doing in CA and how long will you be there? Oh, and congrats on finishing your degree...what is it in?

Beth said...

Do you live near the beach? She is so cute! I love the little faces she makes.

Anonymous said...

I love those pics! It's those moments you realize you have a great guy and that family is where it's at!

I have to say that I love those smushable, cuddly cheeks of hers! :)

Carly A said...

Cheryl- Michael is doing an internship in Huntington Beach until September. FUN! My degree is in Marriage, Family, and Human Development.

Beth- 10 minutes from the beach!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I love my little Mike, Carly, Avery family!!

Stefanie H said...

aw she's so cute! I love the picture of her lookin at the tv with her little pink toenails curled up! SO sweet!

Debbie said...

I love the picture of her and Michael on the beach where she's in the carrier. So cute!