Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

For Mother's Day Michael was so romantic and took me to a beautiful condo in Escondido, CA. Actually Ryan and Natalie (Mike's sister) and kids had a condo there and invited us down. But it was so fun to be with family and in the warm sun. We took Avery for her first dip in the pool and she is definitely a Haynie because she liked it but then got a little tired. I have cute videos of it and I will TRY and post it.Sweet little sleepy Avery on our way down...

I don't know what I am doing, but isn't she soo cute!

This is toward the end when Avery was about to lose it. Cousin James is on the side!

Cousin Michael LOVED Avery and wanted to hold her all the time. All the boys warmed up to Avery and really liked to hold her and play with her and make her laugh, but Michael was non stop wanting Avery. I think Avery helped all the boys realize that having a new sister won't be too bad...

Painted toes! Her feet are so dang cute with painted toes (mine look terrible). I was trying to get a better shot, but she has ballerina feet and her toes are always curling under. But they are so cute!

5 comments:

Stefanie H said...

awww she really IS SO cute. You always have the cutest little clothes on her too. i LOVE baby girls with painted toe nails, how precious!

Lacey Freeman said...

I love the picture where she is about to loose it...her face is so cute! I love those little toesies too! =) Not too much longer and we get to hang around my pool all day!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I love the feet pose! Sounds like you had a fun weekend. It is still to cool here in Oklahoma for me to want to get in the pool!

mattyanddeidre said...

sounds like you had an awesome weekend Carly. Oh I love the new picture of Avery at the top, so precious!! We miss you guys a ton!

Beth said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new banner! So freaking cute! I can't wait to meet her!