Friday, November 9, 2007

Countdown

Well the one month countdown can begin. Michael and I are parents in a month. Holy moly. Pray for the little one.

Today and last Friday I got to work at Kim's office as the secretary, like Pam on the Office. It makes me feel real cool. The best part about it though is working with a friend again. I loved my teaching aide job cause I got to work with Lindsi and now I get to spend a little time with Kim! Work is so fun when you know you have a friend to gossip with in the next room. Too bad this is only temporary.

Kim and I wer just looking in amazement at my feet. They are seriously like two grapefruits. The sad thing is after this I am going to gap for the next 5 hours. They will probably be watermelons. I will try and take a picture for all of you. THey are quite cool.

The most exciting news is that in two weeks we get to have Thanksgiving break! It sounds like the most glorious thing, and it is. We hopefully will go to Idaho for some wonderful food, sleeping in, and hanging out all day. Mike and I don't get to see much of each other daily, so the time we will get that weekend will be priceless, especially with little Avery on the way. We will be sleeping in for sure. Maybe even eating breakfast in bed. That sounds great.

Well once again we have no pictures and not that exciting of a post. Sorry folks. One day we will be better.

6 comments:

Cari said...

I forgive you not having any pics for right now, but I am telling you in advance, if you don't post pics of your little girl ASAP once she gets here, I will be very upset? ;)

Beth said...

Girl, I am with you on the feet. I haven't seen my actual ankle bones since I was 20 weeks preggo. Have you started Avery's room? Did you do a theme, color scheme or anything?

Beth said...

Oh, Also, Jarom and I went and bought us some mint Dibs.... can I say AMAZING?!?!?!?!!! We almost ate the whole thing in 1 setting and just finished off the last few a minute ago. Oh my goodness, they were good. Have you tried the other flavors yet?

Kim said...

I like having you work with me too! I wish you could work here everyday!

Lisha said...

You are so cute, your posts make me laugh. Keep it up, I need lots of humor! Love you!

Lacey Freeman said...

to beths comment about dibs...the peanut butter ones are THE BEST!!! i have only been able to find them at walgreens. and you are slacking...post again!