Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cheesin' It Up!

So I am really excited that Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Christmas cards! My friend L told me about Shutterfly's amazing offer and told me how easy it is to sign up for! I love Christmas cards and I love them even more when they are free!

I started using Shutterfly when Michael and I got married and did personalized thank you cards. They turned out great and I am sure they were a lot more exciting to get then a plain card. It was fun to post pictures of our special day and share them with everyone.

I also made my dad a wall art canvas for Father's Day one year that he loved! He put it in his office and so everyone gets to see just how adorable his grandkids are.

My mother-in-law made all her kids' families calendars with pictures of the grandkids through out it. It makes the calendar a lot more fun to look at on the wall and Ave always gets excited to see the new pictures of her cousins each month.

I LOVE Shutterfly especially for the quality items that we have purchased from them. I am really excited to get our Christmas cards from them and I know they will look great! Here are a few that I am really loving right now: Picture Joy Christmas, Love Scarlet, Starlight Flurries, Bliss and Cheers, and Christmas Card. If you can't tell they have so many great cards and it is going to be hard to settle on one! Let me know what your opinion is! Oh and go sign up yourself!

2 comments:

HeidiAnn said...

Thanks for the idea! I knew I needed to get going on cards so I saw your post went to shutterfly and did them. DONE...now I just need to get my decoration up.:)

Lisha said...

I like picture joy christmas and bliss and cheers.