Sunday, May 24, 2009

What We've Been Doing...

Happy Mother's Day to me! (and Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday, Anniversary, Valentine's... you get the idea)Avery has been hanging out with B when I go over there to work. They are the best little friends... most of the time!
See how much they love each other!
We've been looking for bugs, mainly rolly pollies, but ants will do too.
We've been on a safari in the mall.
We've been goofy.
We've been hiding.
We've been playing in lots of dirt.
It is just so much fun to get messy!
We've been caught red handed...
counting Daddy's change in the corner of the closet.
We've been helping Gma and Gpa Adams move...
hard work! Thank goodness for Dad's strong muscles!

7 comments:

The Happy Haynie Family said...

So so busy!! I love seeing all that you have done. I love your new car! Can't wait to see it in person and mainly I CAN'T WAIT TO SQUEEZE MY BIG GIRL!!!! The picture of Avery playing in the dirt looks so much like Alisha!

sam and brittney said...

You got a car!!! I am sooo jealous! Wish I was with you girls the other night!

Unknown said...

Nice new car!!! You look good driving it!

Lisha said...

You need to post more often, but I guess posts liek this kinda make up for it! She's getting so BIG!!!

Steph and David said...

I love the new car! we want to go for a ride in it!!!

mattyanddeidre said...

I'm glad you got your car. I think it will be so nice especially with 2 car seats.

Beth said...

I read this post a long time ago on our laptop that is broken so I couldn't comment, so I'm on Jarom's now. Avery is getting so big! I hope we can get together this summer! I love your new car! What kind is it?