Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Birthday Catch Up

After the last post...
Kiara came over and brought Avery a birthday surprise before she went to work. She got AVery Hortin and some balloons (avery's favorite).
Later that evening we went to Grandma's to have a party! Grandma had it decorated really cute and bought pizza for everyone. Yum.

Here is the birthday girl who does not like to wear her birthday hat. Sad day.

Here is the sad little cake that I made her... at least I tried.

Avery loved it! And that is all that matters!

Here is my messy baby that really loved the cake and ice cream free for all!

Some party guests: Chiea, Grandma Great, Brooklyn, Faith, Susan, Jen....

Me, Avery, Kamala, Becca....

Shaelyn...

Sheridan....

McRae... and others not pictured... Megan.


Faith and Brooklyn did a great job helping Avery open her presents!
Avery loved the soft outfit that Grandma Great got her! She LOVES her Grandma Great!

We were supposed to have another birthday party for Avery on Saturday, but I am getting old and was partied out so I cancelled it. But Auntie Anj loved Avery so much that she brought her a huge panda that Avery can sit on. Ave LOVES it. She will shove her head into the panda head and hug it and kiss it. She thinks it is great.
THANKS EVERYONE FOR MAKING AVERY'S 1ST BIRTHDAY SPECIAL! WE LOVE YOU!














6 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

how much fun! i wish we lived closer together! i love mike's face in the second picture of him.....hahaha. love and miss you guys!

Lacey Freeman said...

and i think the cake is darling!

Natalie B. said...

Wish we could have been there to celebrate. We did not forget you guys that day, but it got late and we never called. She is sure cute. Can't wait to see her sometime. I think Annie has almost caught up in size.

Beth said...

Can you believe our babies are one?! Crazy!

Lindsi said...

I have a few things to say...
a. good try with the candle blowing out. All of your efforts cracked me up.
b. the roman numerals cake looked great. I didn't realize Avery is into the number system of ancient rome. Cool.
c. your husband creeps me out... the google eyes get me every time.
d. Weirdest thing happened. I got Avery a giant panda bear too. Anj beat me to giving it to her. I guess I will have to take mine back. Sad day.

The end.

Lindsi said...

Oh and yes... I do find myself highly entertaining. I got help it that I have a gift.