Thursday, September 13, 2007

Holy Moly

So I never thought this day would come. I have heard about all the blog hype, but I thought it was just a phase that internet geeks went through. But after pretty much my ENTIRE family has a blog, I feel left out. So here goes the Michael and Carly blog. I am sure that it will be super interesting. We have so many things to talk about like school, tests, Michael's new bike (which he gets tomorrow and he can barely stand the wait), baby appointments that tell us the same thing every time, papers, and Michael's new shaved head. Surprise to all of us.

6 comments:

Lauren drew said...

I love you guys!

Lisa said...

Hi Carly! I don't know if you remember me but we met at Alisha's house one night they had a bbq.

Got your link from her site...welcome to the blogging world!! You will love it!

Lisha said...

WOOHOO!!! We did it! You're bloggin! Now, go give Michael a big hug... we love you!

Lisha said...

OK, you gotta add to it now!

Lacey Freeman said...

i'm lovin it! you've turned into an internet geek now! ;) keep usupdated on your pregnancy...i can't wait! i wanna see pitures of michael's shaved head and his new bike! haha. im actually jealous. i want one! love you and miss you guys!

Debbie said...

I thought the same thing, Carly! It took me a while to get into the whole blogging thing, but I had several friends who started doing it, and I loved reading what they wrote, so I finally broke down. It's a good way to keep in touch with people and keep them informed on what's going on with your life!
-Debbie Mayfield