Monday, November 24, 2008
where you can look for coupons, grocery deals, recipes, online freebies, retail deals, the works!
If you want the flyer just leave a comment and I can email you or email me and I'll send it your way!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
Wouldn't you act this way too if your mom was as weird and annoying as hers?
This was the first time I got Avery to wave on camera. I had been trying for months. Seriously. Before I got the camera out she had been waving a minute straight. I tried to hide it from her but it made the "start recording" sound and so she stopped. I guess she finally gave in because she knew I wasn't going to stop trying till she waved.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
The cutest fairy behind ever.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Friday, November 7, 2008
Okay on to the baby. Avery is 11 months old and is as cute, fun , crazy, sweet, etc etc as ever. She is the best baby in the whole world, duh, she is half me and half Michael (how could you get any better?). She is crawling everywhere and can stand on her own if she doesn't realize it, but once she does you better watch out cause she gets mad! Grandma Great got her to stand on her own and Avery looked at me then looked at her and started wailing. She didn't even sit down (which she knows how to do), she just gave GmaG a super sad face and waited to be swooped up. Silly girl. She is getting better at walking too. Today I just held her right hand and she walked through the kitchen. I don't think it will be too much longer, but it will definitely be on Avery's time. Yesterday we were at Aunt Susan's and Brooklyn, who is 2, had a little car that you can sit on and push around. Well Ave was playing with it until B started scooting it away and Avery chased after her as best she could. B's legs work a little faster then A's crawl and A got frustrated and so maybe that will be some motivation down the road.
I have been trying to write down everyday what Avery laughed at that day. Well lately we have been putting her in the big tub mostly because she crawls out of the sink and once she almost fell off the counter! bad mom! In the tub she stands the entire time. Once in a while she will let out some gas and she thinks it makes a funny sound and she will look at me and start to giggle. It is hilarious (kinda too much info, but HEY that's us!). Point is she is getting more fun and just plain funnier each and everyday!
Avery got a new carseat for being 11 months and too heavy and too long for the baby carrier. Woohoo. She still has to face backwards but the day is not looking too far off when she gets to face forward like the rest of us!
So since it is November and everyone is doing super cute posts about being thankful, here is 11 things Avery is thankful for:
1. Mom. I am pretty sure she loves me the most.
2. Dad. She loves him a lot too. He is cool and plays with her... a lot!
3. Kiara. She loves all her aunties/uncles but Chia definitely takes the cake. Ave goes to her over me a lot of the time.
4. Her grandparents: Grandpa and Grandma Adams, Nuna and Papa, and Gmas and Gpas Great. They supply her with cute clothes, food, and think she is just too cute.
5. Her tedda bear and puppy. Tedda is her fave but puppy runs a close second, she gets so so excited when she sees either one.
7. Her crib. She sleeps better in her crib than anywhere else, she also will play in her crib endlessly when I need to get things done. I am especially grateful at night when she tries to head dive in to her crib and once she is there she doesn't make a peep.
10. Jammies that have little animals on them. Her favorite is a pink pair that has a polar bear on it. I can get her to come to me if I show her the animals and talk about how cute they are.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Here is Avery with our carved pumpkins. We carved them Halloween night with our friends D&S. We have put off carving our pumpkins because everytime we had time Avery was asleep and we wanted her to experience it because she is obsessed with the pumpkins. Well she was once again asleep on Halloween night but I figured we could just go out and buy another pumpkin and do it with her. She absolutely loved the carved pumpkins especially when we lit them. She sat out there for 20 minutes before Michael pulled her in to take a bath. I think she would have stayed out there for like another half hour if we had let her.